Deezola / Orlanth and Aroka

From: Tadaaki Kakegawa <yelmalio_at_za2.so-net.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 18:11:20 +0900

Hello,

DEEZOLA: Deezola's life path reminds me of stories of the Buddha, who abandon his noble life, wandered, meditating, and finally attain the Liberation
>from four torture of life (Disease, Aging, Death, and Life). Queen
Deezola was a satrap of Arcos River valley. she might abandon her nobleship, wandered, meditating, and found the way to the liberation by resurrecting the Red Goddess. She maybe took important part in Dance of Return, which Bonded the Goddess Within the universe.

IMO she is a Carmanian noble, for in CoP she is "Dee'Zola", as IO is "Irrippi On Tor" and YT is Yanafal Tarn'Ils" (Pelandan Ideograms).

Deezola must have some mystic technique, for she is a high priestess of Aracne Solara, God of Gods. I suspect that she is also a priestess of Dendara (Women's leader / Dance of Return). Also she would be a devotee of Lesilla, Goddess of Blue Moon and Women's Life Power, from which her healing / fertility power come from ?

ORLANTH AND AROKA: By the way, does anyone know details of heroquest "Orlanth and Aroka"? Are there heroquest scenario on the web?

Regards,