Initiate Access to Hero Wars Rules

From: Dom Twist <thazar_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:49:47 -0000

I'm a paid up Initiate of the GTA and yet I havent received any password or URL's etc etc

How about the rest of you? There was a comment on the digest a few posts back about this....is there a delay in the Initiates Site or has their been a SNAFU?

I for one want to have a look at the HW rules as I have been niether a play tester or convention attende. This will be my first chance to get a look at the HW rules. Since it has been delayed again [no fault of Issaries and co but still depressing] I'd like a look.

>Initiate Access to Hero Wars Rules
>Initiates Called to Hero Wars Muster.
>This is when your GTA membership gets you rewards. Initiates and Rune
Masters can see the latest edition of Hero Wars >online.

>We have put the latest version of much of the Hero Wars rules online for
your enjoyment. As Roderick ways, "It's enough to
>play RuneQuest with."
>
>You will need your password to get into the site, which we have sent to all
members. Thus the Initiates site includes a page >with some of the new runes, and also (most of) the past Myths of the Month are available there for their enjoyment.

Ps a firend of mine just opened a games shop in SW UK, who do I/my friend get in touch with re-running Demo games, getting retail packs etc etc etc for HW.

DomT