re:scorpionmen

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:51:43 GMT

I have much material about scorpionmen.
I conducted a major Orlanth/SBull expedition to the Tunnelled Hills where (before reading the related articles on Totrm), beside Than Ulbar, it found a major ScorpionNest. This was a huge complex of tunnels and caves excavated from an ancient fossil ScorpionGod, dead for aeons. The PCs believed it was dead, in truth...
I have not the material on line, but if you are interested I can scan and send you it. Oh-ho! It's in italian, by the way. A marvellous tongue, you know. Do you read Latin or Spanish? Not much different. At least more similar than Japanese.
About the spontaneous generation of life, I ask you: how do you manage the rotting matter in Glorantha? You have no bacteria and no viruses. Do organic matter rots in the same way (dangerous to living beings, due to infection expositions) as in the RW?
I would be interested in your opinion.
Ciao
Gian