Orlanth and Aroka Heroquest

From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:30:00 -0500 (EST)

To learn the details of the Orlanth and Aroka heroquest, one merely need purchase a copy of King of Dragon Pass.

PS: That game is REAL annoying. Used to be I could be sure that I could play with new toys unmolested. Now I have to pry my wife off the computer to get a crack at it. My wife doesn't consider computer games interesting enough to bother disliking. She LOVES KoDP.

PPS: From reading various on-line reviews, I have come to a conclusion. The majority of computer game reviewers are truly sad geeks. "Reading" is a drawback?