HW GMs needed at Dundracon

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_jps.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:35:38 -0800

Gang,

Due to GM flakiness, Issaries doesn't have anyone to run HW games at Dundracon (http://dundracon.com) the weekend of Feb 18-21. Dundracon is located at the San Ramon Marriott, in the East San Francisco Bay area, California.

Unfortunately, neither Issaries nor Dundracon can provide plane fare or hotel rooms, but you do get free entry into the con, as well as a goody from Issaries (and the thanks of the crown). Issaries will provide the scenario, which will be the one in the boxed set. Figure a 6-hour stint at the table, with 6 players.

If you are interested in running a game, contact me at rjremr_at_jps.net (I'm the Game coordinator for the con) and Greg at greg_at_glorantha.com. I need to know asap - I am setting up to start scheduling the games.

Roderick Robertson
Dundracon Games Coordinator
rjremr_at_jps.net