Re: Malkionism and Knights

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 17:44:03 +0000

In Malkionism and Knights, Peter Metcalfe writes

>I could provide a concise summary of Malkionism here and now but
>I think it would be better if you could actually state what puzzles
>you about it?
>
>>It sounds too much like Pendragon to be Gloranthan at all.
>
>Ah, then you have a problem with Knights.

Great Summary, Peter... Could you provide a similar one on Wizards and another on Caste Mobility - I know these things are discussed in other places, but I still have difficulty remembering who thinks what - --

| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| Gorakikki Dung-Beetle, A god who'se really got his sh*t together        |

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #298