Re: Sorcerer Heretics of Valkaro.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:31:48 GMT

Kmnellist:
> I am not quite clear how the Godlearner study of Vithelan myths would lead
> Valkaro to become a 'sorcerer-ruler heretic' but am happy to go along with
> it.

My best guess is that they may have look at the myths of Vith himself, and thought 'cool, wise magical-dude type ruler!'. Or something to that effect. Granted this seems a tad silly, since not only is Vith not a sorceror, he's not really a magician in any overt sense either, but I'm guessing they drew some sort of parallel anyhow. Something along the lines of 'the wisest ought to rule: and hey, we're the wisest, that's a bit of luck!'.

Cheers,
Alex.