Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #299

From: JLeeWatts_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 19:07:16 EST

In a message dated 17-Jan-00 12:01:23 Eastern Standard Time, owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com writes:

<< Here's the premise: for some reason, you can't use Glorantha as a world-setting anymore. If you were going to create a new setting campaign, what lessons have you learned from Glorantha that you would apply to your new setting? The lessons could be positive (Glorantha did it this way, that's the way I'm gonna do it) or negative (I think this is where Glorantha went wrong).

Guy >>

Could you please go into greater detail? Since Glorantha is a realm, not a planet, I tend to have difficulties with creating a world which has ideas from Glorantha in it.

Thanks.

Lee Watts
Richmond, VA.