Gnomes

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:20:58 GMT

I have a logistical question for you.

In Prax, my Etyries character wants to establish a new Lunar/Lokarnos market near SunTown in Sun County.

He is ambitious and he wants to dig a canal from the river (not the ZolaFel, but the serpent which flows close to SunDomeTemple) up to SunTown. I told him it's a Pharaonic plan which requires millions of Lunars (guilders), slaves, political and religious agreements and the like. I was optimistic: I told him that in three years he could have the canal dug out.
Since we play about 1 G-year every two real years, he sensibly doesn't like to wait till he will be next to retirement age himself to see the first profits from his enterprise.
I think that gnomes/undines could speed up the opera.

Where could he find heavy elemental aid? At the Paps? At Pavis? Farther?
How might he persuade the priests and priestess to lend him a dozen or so of huge elementals? How could he control the elementals themselves during the 2/3-seasons-long work?

Help me

Ciao
Gian