Stultus "Nominus Sillicus"

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 08:59:09 GMT

That's what I mean (read my message to TERRA).

Nominus Sillicus is a wrong sentence.

Nomen (or Nomines) Stultus (or Stulti) is the right Latin title. You want me to be pedantic? You earned it. De Nominibus Stultibus, is the rightest title.

You can know slang and English better than me. Please don't try harder on Latin. You could harm yourself. No offence meant.

Gian the Daring

PS BTW, dear Alex, I know you weren't the first one to use my Prenomen as a Verb. But it was delatory of you to point that out. At your service (servus voster). GG