Re: Pirates

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:06:59 +0100

Aagh, too quick on the mouse buttons...

> you can blame Nils' charges, rather than mine... If there are any
> entire societies that exist largely by piracy, they're most probably
> in the east isles: though I'm sure they're rather laid-back,
> tolerant, and friendly in the manner they relieve you of your worldly
> goods, and indeed worldly existence.

There is a pirate island in the East Isles, ruled by pirates, but inhabited by natives as well. It's a seriously dysfunctional society and the pirates are mostly nasty worshippers of antigods and practitioners of antigodly martial arts.

Then again, many consider the Tallship Captains of Haragala to be pirates from the way they rob the ships from outside the Haragalan Commonwealth.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com