godlearner

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 01:06:25 +0900

Peter Metcalph
>But for Vormain, the benefits outweigh the costs. They've
>previously tried to be nice to others but were betrayed -
>the Kralori came and installed a detested house of foreign
>rulers, the East Islanders tried to suck them in with the
>worship of Avanapdur, the Zabdamar probably tried to trick them
>and for completeness, I think the Keets from the south
>did something wicked. Because of the woe and suffering
>caused by these treacheries, they've elected to isolate
>themselves (in effect a mystical renunciation of the outside
>world) rather than futilely try to revenge themselves upon
>it.

beautiful logic. good harvest from the farm of Metcalph.

>God Learners

Survivors or Wreck of GL (of course, they are extinct, it's only some possibility)

a) Belintar (by timetravel?)
b) Delecti (multiplication of disaster of EWF and GL?)
c) Slaves of Ralzakaak (guarded by Chaos Ooze?)
d) IMG, some GL spirit was rescued by Vormai Strong Barrier in accident
e) Wachaza, Caladra&Aulerion, or other remains of GL Empire influenced cult
in deep sanctuary.(scarcely)
f) Ramalians? (sorry, I can't believe. They have no strong magic support.)

>> Two you didn't mention are the gaur (Bos gaurus / Teshnos) and yak
(Bos
> >mutus / Shan Shan).

Now I seek RQ Con-2 Compendium
Please Information about it.