More Moo Milk

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 08:12:47 EST

Gary Switzer:

<< According to 'GURPS Dinosaurs' a likely candidate for the Tanuku is the Eland, a large (up to a ton) antelope that "can be caught and domesticated, and provides an excellent source of milk and meat.">>

     And Dave Pearton made the same suggestion.
     The problem with this is, its still an antelope, and so can't be
Pamaltelan. I'd say that Thesodon, Thoatherium, Hyracodon or even Parahippus are more likely contenders. They aren't all that large admittedly, but neither is a goat, and you can milk them (well, I can't, admittedly; they tend to kick me).

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky