Re: The Invisible Tanisoran

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 09:04:24 EST

In a message dated 1/23/00 2:32:28AM, you write:

<< Handaal Farman, the Invisible Tanisoran. He spent  twenty six days on Vormain, writing on what he observed there  (and sending messages out by carrier pidgeon), before succumbing  to some unknown fate. I previously assumed that he had been  discovered and executed, but having him frozen out by the  Isolation is neat. >>

I'm not sure I follow this. Surely he would have been frozen IN by the Isolation? I had also assumed he had been caught and executed but I agree that it would be neat for him to 'unfrozen' sometime soon, just in time for Momentous Events in Vormain. Perhaps he needs to find his 26 carrier pigeon messages to save the world?

Keith N