Apprentices Guild

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 07:19:03 -0000

Andrew writes:

> For those of us who don't possess the Meints Index, would someone
> be kind enough to summarize its review?

That would seem unnecessarily cruel to Rick Meints. He put a lot of work into his book, and I don't think I'd be returning him any favours by gutting it like this. There are several excerpts from the MiG on his website, at: http://ourworld.cs.com/rjmeints/news.htm. These might help you decide whether or not to purchase the book.
AFAIK it should still be in stock at normal Megacorp distributors.

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick