Moon Rune

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 13:24:56 -0000

Gian asks:

> After all, did not Rufelza create the Moon Rune herself?

No, she didn't. Rufelza is the most recent incarnation of the Moon Goddess, Sedenya.

Visit http://ww.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/Moonie/7moons.htm for brief myths of the Moon Goddesses who existed before Rufelza.

More detail is in our "Rough Guide to Glamour", in the article "Story of the Moon Goddess" by Greg Stafford. (Still available from Megacorp distributors, last time I looked).

If you take the rather literal viewpoint that because Rufelza is the current Moon Goddess, and the previous ones are now recognised as prior incarnations of her, therefore all prior Moon Goddesses were Rufelza, then *maybe* "Rufelza" did create the Moon Rune herself. But Rufelza didn't.

(Unless, frex, you think Wendy Featherbrain of Hoboken, IL was the famous Queen of the Nile, lover of Julius Caesar and Mark Antony, who committed suicide with the aid of an asp. In which case, good luck to you!)

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick