Delecti is a jolly good fellow?

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:50:49 GMT

Rick Meints wrote:

A few thoughts on Delecti...
Delecti is not misunderstood. He is not a victim. He is not a good guy in any sense of
the word. He is a hybrid akin to Dr. Mengele of Auschwitz infamy, reanimator, and
several other creepy undead lich-type sorcerors. He LOVED the crazy, twisted experiments
that the remakers were performing. It was most of his reason for living and undeath.
There will be a lot more info available on him soon in issue 19 of Tales.

I am really ambashed by these news. I always considered Del as a nice person because he is Necromancer and he lives for centuries and he is surrounded by thousands of nasty undeadlings and still he is a jolly good fellow (IMG), who protects ducks, cares for echology and loves to speak to anyone can reach his castle past the horde of monsters.

You stroke my hearth hard!

Ciao
Gian