GREAT SUBJECT HEADERS: QUACKBAR

From: Hughes, John (NAT) <"Hughes,>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:15:02 +1100

Heys folks

GREAT SUBJECT HEADERS Did you notice the header on the duck joke just posted?

>Subject: Tlon, Quackbar & Orbis Tertius

Guy Jobbins, you are a sick, sick puppy. I loved it. :) It's up there with Baron von Moosehsunchen.

Cheers

John

johnp.hughes_at_dva.gov.au                                   John Hughes
nysalor_at_primus.com.au

I had in my hands a substantial fragment of the complete history  of an unknown planet, with its architecture and its playing cards, its mythological terrors and the sounds of its dialects, its emperors and its oceans, its minerals, its birds and its fishes, its algebra and its fire, its theological and metaphysical arguments...