Re: Kralorelan sorcery

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:22:54 +0100

Alex:

> An interesting question is that of 'sorcery', of one sort or another,
> in Kralorela. Greg has made mixed noises about this, but IIRC
> Sandy has long been a strong advocate that Kralori 'exploit sorcery
> up the wazoo', and I have somewhat mixed feelings, myself. I doubt
> there's anything especially like conventional Malkioni magic, but
> a materialist bent of some sort seems quite likely. If nothing
> else, there'll certainly be assorted 'alchemical' practices;

Indeed, generally behaving like taoist alchemists, making longevity potions, strange hallucinogenics and other consciousness-expanding substances.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com