Re: Glorantha Q&A

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:10:41 EST

Robert McArthur:

<< > Q: Is it possible for a human and an elf to have a child? How about other races?

> Q: What colour of elves have existed in Glorantha? What plants are they
> associated with? Do they still exist?
>
> Dare I say typical?. 'Can you f*ck it?' and 'Can I justify persecution
based on skin colour?' : the 2 most critical things mankind needs to know about races other than their own. >>

    Can't argue with the interpretation of the first question, but I fail to see why the second necessarily implies the desirability of persecution (though I suppose one would have to ask the questioner to be sure as to his intent). And, even if that *was* what he wanted to know, the answer would have to be 'no' :-)

Forward the glorious Red Army (an equal opportunities employer)!

     Trotsky