Emperor Thalurzuni / More Fronelan confusion

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 21:24:15 +0900

Alex Ferguson:
>> Thalurzni: civic war after darudaism
>Not sure what the reference is here.

IMO I know
why he was called Balance of Element:
He conquered Shadow Cancer (Darkness), Secret Waters (Water), Earth Eater (Earth), Star Permutator (Sky), he banished elemental excesses and purified his middle empire as RW legendary god Yellow Emperor of China (Please think about Chinese Cosmology: Yellow Soil color is belonged to Center against other Elements (Fire, Water, Metal, Plant) ), the malicious deities exiled to Bliss of ignorance, and participated in their bloody Pandemonium. (Six Sun deities: Early Light, Rising Orb, Victorious Zenith, Solarstorm (defeated by Shavaya), Blood Sun, Black Sun (or Basko, friend of Dozaki), I don't know work of Herschell Gordon Lewis: As Michael O'brien mentioned, but I expect this theme owed greatly from Aztec Mythology.)

As far as I memoried what Peter Metcalph mentioned: this conflict has Civic war nature rather than crashing between two alien nations in Ignorance and
Kralorela:

Fronela:
7: forgotten sources (intentionally?)
Carmanian idea introduce,

Valkyrie Host of War (Gunda Guilty is Half Valkyrie, and She is friend of Harrek of Rathorela in King of Sartar)
In RW Scandinavian myth
they escorted Einherjar (please mention about Humakt or Orlanth, and Fronela has native Orlanthi influence against Malkioni mainstream) soul to Valhalla, I think it connected to Talor or Syranthir.

Zorian City state: where is other city of Zoria in other regions of World? Dedicated to Uleria as Pelandan Ulawar (TotRM#17)