Heropath and Heorquesting. [How Does the World Work Series]

From: JLeeWatts_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 14:04:50 EST

In a message dated 23-Jan-00 21:56:29 Eastern Standard Time, owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com writes:

<< Alternatively one could enact a heropath of a god or ancestor who  interacted with this or some analogous river but this will cast you and  the role and actions of that particular myth. >>

How do you enact a heropath ? I know that this makes me look stupid, but that is just because I am. I am new, that is. My understanding of Glorantha is very limited.

Lee Watts,
Richmond, VA.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #336