Re: MERP/RQ conversion

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:27:35 +0000

In message , Alain RAMEAU <Alain.RAMEAU_at_total.com> writes

>One of my friends, who is playing MERP, would like to import RQ rules in his
>game. But he is facing all the rule conversion problems (mainly with the magic
>system).

<snip>
>If somebody knows easy conversion system between the two games, I'd be
>interested as well.

I believe that the Rolemaster rules contain notes on converting between Rolemaster and other systems, and since MERP is a cut down version of Rolemaster, this might be a good place to start. (mind you this is going back to when Rolemaster was sold in separate books...