TERRA is hardly alone

From: Gary R Switzer <gswitzer_at_loop.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:33:18 -0800

TERRA sez:

>I have a handicap for participating in Digest and mainstream trend. My
>position is far from Greg for many reason. Heretical idea always boiled in
>my head.

Actually, I think your handicap is more the norm. =) Staying safely in the middle of Gloranthan cannon is for wusses. Keep pitching.

>Orlanth eats breakfast.

I'm sure Theya Two-Mothers serves a proper Orlanth breakfast of bread and beer (KoS p70) not like those sausage-eating Orlevings bastards.

>Yelm sleeps with Dendara.

I don't doubt the Emperor reinacts this early and often. "Just lie back and think of Dara Hapa, dear."

>I think some minority people can see this is sacred deed. If so, there is no
>normal environment all over the world of Glorantha.

Maybe more than a minority. YGMV. The amount of non-normalness is up to the individual gm. Many baseball players cross themselves before each at bat but it needn't be factored into a baseball simulation, while having rawhide rather than dogskin straps on your greaves can be significant if you're doing the Arming of Orlanth Ritual.

>I think great heros like Harrek in the condition of "all day are heroquest"
>like God Age.

I think this One Foot in the Hero Plane idea is seriously cool. No wonder Heroes are so dangerous to be around.

Gary R Switzer
Aero Hobbies