Feets

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 09:22:14 GMT

<<There is a sort of universal ritual common to many cults (and cultures) to get your players out of that sort of trouble. It's called "Feets" or Move Someplace Else and is found in many scenario hooks. How many PC's wind up in Pavis because they made things too hot for themselves in Sartar? (...)I suspect one could play a high percentage of the published RQ/Gloranthan scenarios out there without putting yourself on anyone's Most Wanted List.>>

Ah Ah! Thank you for the feets ;)

So I should think I played all those published scenarios in a wrong way. I shouldn't be in this swamp, you suggest? Mmmhhh... (skeptical mumbling)

Hi, Gary

Gian