eunuch

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 06:02:15 +0900

role of eunuch
1: castrate for remaining boy soprano (RW, Roman Catholic, IMO, Gloranthan Rokari chorus?)
2: adminstration for halim (RW, china and persia, and Gloranthan Carmania, Kralorela? I think Gloranthan dragon emperor has some prohibition to sex like Dragonewt immaturity, but we know only after NDR oppression) 3: religious aim for prohibitung sex (RW, priest of Cybele, jaggerman in Maya, I think Dayzatarian in Glorantha)
4: crime punishment (histrian Suma Qian in RW china) 5: for imperial security, isolated caste foundation (Admiral Zheng He in Ming Dynasty)

If Kralorelan emperor succession rule has similarity to Tibetan Dalai Lama=Avaloketesvara,
who is successor of Empire after one Great Cycle? perhaps does August Dragon select successor? Can I ask you, what is Gloranthan Dragon?