Re: Onslaughtwwwww

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 05:32:32 EST

<< Wesley Quadros:
> You missed a few w's. ;-) According to the HW draft that I have a
> typical tribal champion would be between 10ww and 10www in close
> combat. Onslaught should be closer to 15wwww or higher.

 Alex:
 I don't think you can get to 15W4 by 'mundane' means, and Onslaught  seems (depressingly) mundane, that's my essential objection.>>

Me:
I agree that 15wwww is too high, but admit that I am not really qualified to comment (not having read much of Onslaught's endeavours, nor fully grasping Hero War power levels.
Wesley:
> In a one-on-one fight I can see Onslaught being on par with Jar-Eel and
> Harrek

Alex :
 Words fail me. >>

Me: Words don't fail me, the words I would use are 'don't be ridiculous'!

Keith N