Re: Draconic Writing

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 05:00:53 EST

In a message dated 2/6/00 7:48:07PM, you write: Peter Metcalfe:
<< Mandarins are a Darudist order created by Emperor Mikaday. They  specialize in reading draconic writing and interpreting the  esoteric messages within for the betterment of their community.

I have been led to believe that Dragons didn't havea written form of their language (when they did it had been invented by humans), or is this just Dragons and Dragonewts in Central Genertela? Even if they had, since they cannot draw pictures, I do not think they would be ideograms.

Keith N