Cast /Samsara

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 07:35:06 +0900

These are Pantheon (cast) of Glorantha
Runes talk nonsense and perhaps my unintentional consciousness?

If these description isn't enough or need to change, please teach me.

Greg Stafford: All and Dara Happa (Pelorian Trilogy, Missing Land) Disorder, Spirit, Infinity, Mobility
Sandy Petersen: Rule
Fate, Power, Reverseearth
Nick Brooke: Sorcery of Malkioni, Carmania Magic, Fertility, Illusion
Loren Miller: One of Greatest Site (Now Closed) Spirit, Water, Moon
Michael O'brien: Summary

David Hall: TotRM
Storm, Earth, Mastery
Wesley Quadros: One of Greatest Site (involve links to Martin Laurie) Truth, Mobility, Harmony

Regional Rulers
Jörg Baumgartner: Dragon Pass
Dragonewt, Disorder, Earth
Peter Metcalfe: Fronela (Codex)
Communication, Law, Air
Alex Ferguson: Kralorela and Vormain
Dragon, Stability, Plant
Nils Weinander: East Isles
Illusion, Water
Martin Laurie: Lunar Empire (Alkoth-Enclosure) Chaos, Truth, Magic
Jeff Richard: Orlanthi

Scott Schneider: Praxians

David Dunham: Ralios (Nikk Effingham Site) and Umathela, One of Greatest Site
Law, Man, Death
Steve Martin: Skies (Book of Drastic Resolution?) Fire, Light, Transcendence
Harald Smith: Saird (New Lolon Gospel?-Imther)

James Frusetta: Uz

Roderick Robertson: War

How Thella and Waking Magician idea gregged?
(Tales#17 & RQ-con Compendium#4 Idea)

Why did Golden Mokato and god Hobimarong perish? AFAIK, Closing and Lethargy, Civic War, Fault of Waking Magician (they intrigued Rebirth of Golden Age Vithela), Backfire of Magic are list of possible idea which occured to me. What is official? In Missing Land and TotRM description, Mokato was closed by some Magical Barrier, What is this?

Egyptian Ogtoad and Ennead Idea=Ten Avanparloth of Eastern Pantheon IMHO, if he suggests where his source come from clearly, work has more sufficient for us.

(AFAIK I saw Martin Laurie's Idea which noble-minded Mandarins think
Necessary Evil as RW Harem of Chinese Court) Instant Torture Camp: Antigod Power Source of Sheng Seleris Magical Facility collecting Magical Power from criminal's life Power and agony
who established?
why he escaped from it "officially"? (AFAIK, in M Laurie's idea, he escaped by
his own power, but GS hinted in RQ4 Compendium that he succeeded administrators to think he was rehabilitated for Kralorelan Society as Danfive Xaron in Lunar Empire.)
Isn't there a plan to employ Mongolian Staff in Issaries? Genghis Khan is hero of them, Blue Wolf. Parallel is sometimes risky.

I don't know some meaning of these words: MOBing (Michael O'brien is?)
Munchkin (Wizard of Oz?)
Onslaught (Matine Laurie what are you doing?)

Samsara

(Cyclcal Life) idea : abominable idea for monotheism for they
believed transcendent being divided from mandane world. RW, Celtic, Indian Budhism and Hinduism, Chinese folk belief include this idea: so they can ignore life and death if they can ignore their unconsciousness: this is almost fait accompli under eastern religious structure.

Glorantha: Samsara is believed in some case.

As one personality of Lunar Goddess (I don't think Lunarized people believe their soul reincanation after death or before birth except their master goddess.)
Nomia Galvosti (Tales#13) and Valkarist? if so why? Tapping? Eastern Mysticism & Darudasm
Dragonewt (instrumental Egg of Reincarnation condition required: Please don't forget true object of True Golden Horde, and IMO, Dragons guarded Immature Eggs from them with annihilation of Horde and banishing all of humans from inside DP: even their allied native humans escaped by Magical Fear from
their homeland, and I think Dragons made great guard magic over Eggs and their
colleague Dragonet.)

This event occured at 1042 (just before Minarian Memory Removal) Northern Kerofinela:
(The interview translated from Auld Wyrmish, of course, imperfectly)

Hello, I'm Serim Goodwind, initiate of Obduran Dragonfriend and Walzing and Hunting Band, and here is my friend Warrior Dragonewt, Crashing Beaks: WE COME HERE BECAUSE Cult Half Dragon Mystics ORDERED one mission, My tongue was
forked long, and my scales ring like a steel coin, but there is no problem as an EWF citizen.
Here is usual Difference list of me and my friend:

  1. We cannot speak AW frequently, it requires Tail and other sensible organs we don't have: Our Fault, but transformation will absorb this problem and our difference. YES, YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SCALE AND TAIL, BUT NO PROBLEM.
  2. We have some Merit in studying mystical Draconism. (this head idea was in accordance with older Sandy Petersen's unofficial Rule, but IMO his idea mechanically too solved Dragonewt's inhumanity and suited GS's Dragon Pantheon description)We already have much dragon essence than my Friend, Our Merit. NO, YOU CANNOT USE DRACONIC MAGIC IF YOU WANT TO GAIN MORE D ESSENCE.
  3. What is (Minarian) Memory? THIS POINT I DESCRIPT YOUR CONDITION, OK? ok. EYE'S INHUMANKING ADMINISTRATE AND WATCH HUMAN COMRADE OF OUROBOROS. but you aren't watched? Why? Why apostle Dragonewts aren't punished under IHK order? BECAUSE WE BELIEVE UTTERLY DRAGON WAY, BUT YOUR HUMAN PART AND DRAGON PART ARE SEPARATED. SO IT IS BOTH YOUR MERIT AND FAULT.
  4. Immaturity We human can bore children, but Friend Dragonewt's life is long cycle of death and reincarnate with memory. Immature DN Eggs are constantly decreased after almost all Dragons leave surface world. (IMO, Gloranthan Humans don't see their Children as RW humans: they are ancsestor worshippers but they rather have weaker desire for their immotality sense, they want another sense of immortality.) Because this is breakable. I think it is our Merit.
  5. Reincanation Egg What is our mission? Friend? You haven't teach me until here. WE TRY HERE TO KAMIKAZE ATTACK TO OLD DAY TRADITIONALISTS. REVENGE OF DRAGON SUN Oh no! We must be killed! NO PROBLEM! DRAGON ESSENCE IS FOREVER EVEN IF YOU AND I ADMIT TO BREAK EGGS, AS COSMIC SPIRIT. Wait,wait! LET'S GO!
What is the Final Fate of Dragon Sun? He was killed by Karvanyar.