Reaching Moon Temple, etc.

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 23:10:36 -0000

Andrew wrote:

> I was noticing in KoS that Tatius the Bright spends a lot of his
> time and energy building a Temple to the Reaching Moon, but it doesn't
> seem to say where it's being built.

AFAIK this temple is situated somewhere in the vicinity of the Old Wind Temple and/or the Brown Dragonrest, quite a way south of Boldhome. This is, however, a folk memory.

> My players just went through Whitewall and specifically asked me if the
> Lunar Temple there was a temple to the Reaching Moon.

It isn't.

Andreas writes:

> RQ is _dead_

It isn't.

(Or if it is, that's only in the same sense that Wagner is _dead_).

Re: Gorp

Gorp wouldn't be vulnerable to salt IMG, because that's "too easy". But YMMV.

Re: Gian

Julian wrote,
> I hope he'll cool down, and come back ...

But if he cooled down, would he still be the same amusing Gian we all knew and loved? :-)

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick