My Conan can beat up your Conan.

From: Dan McCluskey <daniem_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 13:15:57 -0800

Martin admits...

>Given that I'd rate Onslaught at 4 masteries in his best skills, Harrek
would
>beat him easily, much as Onslaught would slice right through a bunch of
>Huscarls at one mastery.

After all, it is Gregs sandbox ;-)

Though there is still hope for our steely-grinned underdog, if you could get Harrek away from all his friends and toys... Losing the Bear Cloak would be worth at least a -1w penalty in my book, and with good ritual prep and timing, O might be able to get at least a fair crack at him. (on a bad day though, he might just get killed accidentally if Harrek tried to scratch himself...)

danm