Re: Ralios; aroka hq

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 21:17:54 -0800

Alex Ferguson asked

> > One major difference is how young people are initiated into
> > adulthood. I believe funerary customs also differ.
>
> I'm woefully ignorant of such differences, so if you're in search
> of a 'straight-line' as a precursor to an exposition of such, then
> feel free to consider this such. <g>

I'm less clear on the initiation (but I'm sure no the Ralian Orlanthi don't use the mysteries of Second Son the way Heortlings do). But in my campaign, Ralians don't burn bodies with smokey flames, they inter them in Mother Ralia (i.e. burial, with grave goods).

Joakim Rastberg asked

> I'm going to GM the Aroka/Blue Dragon HQ and I wonder
> if anyone have some information about the Lower/Dark Wind
> and who the players should approach to get hold of it?

There's a brief mention of this in Enclosure I.

> And who is Krakos, the troll avenger?

Likely, any troll they have met before (or one who wants to avenge a troll they have met before).