Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #365

From: chris ward <chrisward_at_ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:31:25 +0000

Hi All,

Daniel :
>>Right on Chris! We don't have to put up with these anglos. All Celts should
>>join us in moving over to Robert McArthur's Gloranthaboard list. We'll take
>>that over as the digest for Celts only.

Dom:
>Were do I sign?
>

>DomTnot entirely unserious.....

Assuming the "not entirely unserious" part above reffered to joining the board games list....There is a link to do so under Robert McArthur in the personal listings of the glorantha web page links. If however the "not entirely serious" comment reffered to not "having to put with anglos", I'm afraid I can't help you. - - Chris