King of Dragon Pass is Ace!

From: Michael O'Brien <obrien.michael.m_at_edumail.vic.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:17:40 +1100

G'day all,

King of Dragon Pass is Ace!

Wow, I finally got my hands on "King of Dragon Pass". I agree with everyone here who's said it's a hugely enjoyable game, not that I've had much of a chance to play it! For a start, my 13 yo cousin was over last weekend, and totally monopolised the game - he even took the manual to a football game to read during the boring bits. And my wife Susan (as anybody who's met her knows, a resolute non-gamer professing a total lack of interest in anything Gloranthan) sat down and played the game for 8 hours straight last night. I even caught her on the net, looking for KoDP tips and cheats!

Congratulations David and everyone else involved. I think KoDP is the most exciting addition to the Gloranthan canon in yonks. I'm going to try to nick off from work early so I can get a turn!

Cheers,

MOB