Questions about New Hero Wars News

From: malcolm serabian <mserabian_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 07:14:38 PST

I was just checking out the glorantha home page and I noticed Greg's latest update to the Hero Wars Plans. The contents of Deluxe Hero Wars has changed to a player's book, narrator's book, and a Visions of Glorantha book. It looks like the player's book is the first 9 chapters of the original Hero Wars book, but it's remaining 256 pages. Also the Thunder Rebels players book seems not to be on the schedule for 2000!

Does anyone know what is going to be added to the Hero Wars Players book to make it stay at 256 pages? I'm hoping its stuff that was originally supposed to go into Thunder Rebels. It would be a real bummer not to have good info about the orlanthi(heortlings) for some time to come..,

malcolm