Re: Archers count in HW

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:24:04 EST

In a message dated 2/14/00 7:49:51PM, you write: Alex writes
<< More than slightly! For the numbers cited this stacks things significantly  in the archers' favour. If you're resolving their attack collectively,  the phrase "We bet 90AP" should illustrate the degree of the Hero's  problem... >>

So is this how multiple opponents still works? I am not quite clear exactly what happens if, say, the archers lose 180AP. Do they lose a number of archers in some way? I guess I will have to wait until the rules come out with some nice examples.

I am just glad that no one said "don't be daft, you've got it all wrong" about my rules assumption. It does make Heroes pretty vulnerable to missile fire if you can get them to stand in the open while your archers are all lined up with boes strung.

Oh, and well said Rick Meints.

Keith N