Yanafal Tarnils and the Joint Chiefs

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 07:39:20 -0000

Theo asked:

> my reply: where can I find a good description of the Polaris cult?

Dunno. There's a character sheet (non-RQ) for a Polaris general in "Tarsh War", but I'm not aware of any cult writeups.

> Wouldn't the fact that Bellex Maximus is the head of both YT's
> cult and the Army overall imply that YT's cult is the primary
> commander corps, from 'colonel' all the way to 'joint chiefs'?

That's certainly how I see it. Yanafali can of course join Yelmic army cults as associates, so the idea that several senior Yanafali would *also* be worshippers of Polaris doesn't present any problems at all.

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick