Re: Unrelated Questions

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:42:24 GMT

aelarsen asks a 'Cork couple' of Qs:
> I've got a couple of totally unrelated questions.
> 1) If Issaries traded away one of his Trade/Communication runes to
> Argan Argar, what did he get in return?

"That information is Commercially Confidential, and cannot be supplied to the Honourable Digester, in this place."

> 3) If Orlanth was imprisoned after the fall of Whitewall, does that
> mean he wasn't available for Divination, Divine Intervention, and powering
> Rune magic?

They wish...

To a certain extent, the Lunars manage to fool themselves about the significance of taking the city temples (which are the largest ones, it should be acknowledged, so it's no trivial matter), since they, esp. the Dara Happans and Dara Happanised among them are so urbanised themselves. But I think even they know it won't have anything like that dramatic an effect. (Cut to scene of nekkid doods on storm-lashed hillsides, crying out to a louring sky in a desparate escatasy of Dread Oaths, to the rising menace of the background music and the sound of thunder...)

Cheers,
Alex.