Archery

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:44:29 EST

me:

 <<So is this how multiple opponents still works? I am not quite clear exactly
 what happens if, say, the archers lose 180AP. Do they lose a number of  archers in some way? >>

Trotsky:

      Yes, basically. If there's ten of them, with 18AP each, each 18AP they  lose (from the 180) is another archer out of the contest in some way. What  particular way obviously depends on how exactly the target is resisting  them... >>

This makes the odds entirely reasonable since if the Hero is lucky and the archers lose a small part of their AP then they also lose a big part of their advantage.

On a related note, if "my" archers are now famous for their Hero perforatin gpowers could I make a Dragon Pass counter "Keith's Famous Archers" with special anti Hero powers?

Keith. (Yanafal Tarnili Offficer in Charge of Elite Archery Unit)