Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #400

From: Ilav Topix <ilavtopix_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:53:00 GMT

Hi again

May I surrogate Martin, here?

>That was the bullet-point I was fishing for, thank you. (And roughly
>the answer I expected, at least if a cavalry company is roughly the
>size I roughly expect it to be in this instance.) For extra credit,
>what sort of intra-regimental command strcuture do they have that
>facilitates this? (No points for 'they have company and half-company
>commanders', though.)
>
>Cheers,
>Alex.

Alex, IMO the focus should not be the command structure, but the training and combat style the Char-Uns have. If they, like the Cossacks, are light cavalry, then they are trained to fight in small bands, to take initiative even if orders lack, to fight unsupported and to forage where they can. bye
Ilav