Re: HW Profitability

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:06:16 EST

Eric Rowe:

<< Frankly, worst case scenario is it fails in distribution due to retailer apathy, and becomes a small direct to consumer publisher with smaller print runs and higher prices, but maintains profitability and continues to publish new stuff. >>

      Or to put it another way, 'The Harn Method'. Harnworld is still churning out new material, but with tiny print runs, relatively high cost and at a decidedly arthritic pace - but it *is* new material, which is better than nothing. But I'm sure we all wish HW more luck than that, so, as Eric says, by buying it in the shops (if you can) you help ensure that Glorantha ends up somewhat less obscure than Harnworld probably is right now.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky