traitorous traders

From: Theo Posselt <tposselt_at_dttus.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2000 13:04:51 -0600

     Thanks to Joerg for an excellent answer to my trading question... a
     few follow up questions

     >> * what general goods are produces in one region that are valued in
     >>   other regions?

> Esrolia: grain
> Dragon Pass: wool
> Old Seshnela: iron
what about Kralorela? silk would be stereotypically correct... perhaps manufactured items?
> Peloria: wine
really? in RW most wine regions are coastal, esp. in ancient history. I'm not much of a wine expert, but wouldn't Esrolia have a better wine climate? Dave Dunham said: >> David Dunham replied to my wonderment: < what period are we talking >> about?>
Sorry, I was unclear - by 'wonderment' I meant my original question. Sorry for being confusing - I'm not surprised that someone would be in a period other than late 3rd age... Theo ------------------------------