Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:53:26 +0100

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:53:26 +0100

> RQ is _dead_

Well, since we're playing it we must be too, which means we're in heaven, or the Eternal Battle in my case.

bjm10_at_cornell.edu:
>I challenge anyone who wishes to force my RQ to die to meet
>me as a gentleman upon the appropriate field--bring a physician.

Forget the gentleman bit and the physician. He can meet me but bring a shovel and bucket.

Tim Ellis:
>...we didn't give our money to benefit those who didn't contribute.

I did. That and to support Greg's project. He's given me enuf thru the years.
I wish I'd sent more, and not just for some benefits which I don't need. Daniel Fahey