Re:Sor-eel's wife

From: aelarsen_at_facstaff.wisc.edu
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:12:41 -0600

>From: "Scott Cogan" <scogan_at_angelfire.com>
>Subject: Sor-Eel's wife
>
>In the Pavis Outlaw Hunt adventure, the duck outlaws have "found things
>which they cannot sell, but which are entertaining, such as the crate
>owned by the wife of the Governor of Prax which was filled with naughty
>toys."
>
>So does anybody know anything more about Sor-Eel's (presumably somewhat
>jaded) wife? Her name, perhaps?

        There was something else about that which puzzled me. In order for the ducks to intercept that crate, it must have been moving between Pavis and Corflu. It is hard to imagine why the governor's wife would ship a box of nobbly toys down to Corflu, so it seems more likely that it was coming up from Corflu. The only logical possibility here is that a purchasing agent bought them from a passing ship for her. (Either that or they were dug up at Feroda. Godlearner sex toys kind of boggle the mind.) So where did they originate, and why would a ship be bringing sex toys as cargo--to sell to some bored Issarion?

Andrew E. Larsen