Newbie accessability

From: Theo Posselt <tposselt_at_dttus.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2000 12:12:18 -0600

     Rod says:

     << The Food Thief and Hound Tower scenarios that were run at DDC are
     parts of the intro adventure set >>

     So I've been told.  I was also told that 4 basic groups will be
     outlined - Ibex Moon, some others.  Care to elaborate any more?

     Still, I feel that another, standalone scenario would be a good idea,
     to give newbies a stepping stone between the basic boxed set, and the
     full committment of SGU/Sartar Rising/whatever.  But that's just my
     $0.02.  (As an aside, why doesn't my keyboard have a damn cent
     symbol?).

     Theo

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #411