Glorantha Springer & black horse troop

From: Danny Mr <ad236_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:54:54 -0000

>No problem as of July 21, 2000. Martin is one of our Guests at
>Convulsion 2000 in Leicester, UK. We're very tempted to have him
>be a guest for our new event "The Jerry Springer Glorantha Panel".
>We may have to charge admission to that one.

Hurrah. I'll fight anyone for a pound (heck, 50p if I have to). And if anyone mentions objectivism vs subjectivism I'll fight them for free!!!

Luv n hugs

Danny

To be (at least vageuly) serious, I've got a question. Working the assumption that the Black Horse Troop are the demon horse steeds rather than the people riding them, who are the riders? I quite like the idea of the local population being indentured farmers forced to muck out demonic stables, grow nice grass and keep the mounts ridden by order of the black horses or they get whacked. Ideas?