Finally back

From: Thomas Gottschall <Silkeyes_at_mailandnews.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 18:45:24 +0100

Hello everyone,

finally the semester is over and I dared to look once again into the Gloranthan Digest. And who do I see there ? Two gods whom I worship at my temple, and several demigods who have shirines there.

Wonder why I have not come back earlier, seems like I missed a lot of fun. Certainly I will not leave (even if some want me *l*) soon.

My pages have moved to my university, and since there is plenty of space, I might add some new stuff there as well one day.

Feels good to be in the middle of you once again.

Oh, and I'd just like to mention four people out of the many whom I do worship, Mikael Raaterova, Peter Metcalfe, John Hughes & Nick Brooke (yeah, we bad Telmori woship the Crimson Nick, "He who giveth us power").

Be ready for silly questions and controversial theories... (no, the Telmori are not chaotic, they just appear to be *s*). bye, Thomas

"Dreams are the best things reality has to offer..."

NEW email: Thomas_at_Silkeyes.de
Sartar page : http://Sartar.silkeyes.de
Telmori page : http://Telmori.silkeyes.de