Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #430

From: aelarsen_at_facstaff.wisc.edu
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:42:57 -0600

>From: "KYER, JEFFREY" <jeff.kyer_at_cgi.ca>
>Subject: Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #420

>> Speaking of Godlearner sex toys, is it possible that Mrs Eel is not
>> the debauched Lunar matron she's been depicted as? Could she be a devotee
>> of Uleria, doing her part to restore the fertility of Prax through vigorous
>> worship and the use of arcane objects?
>>
>> Andrew E. Larsen
>
>Drat you Andrew!
>
>Now you have my players bugging me about Godlearner sextoys. Hurm.
>Mind you, it IS an enlightening topic.... as it were.
>
>Mr. Raccoon's Quivering Mercury Globe, stolen by Godlearners to... augh.
>(beats head on table)

        I aim to please. Honestly, all this talk about mercury in sextoys did actually give me an idea (and this is building on something someone mentioned earlier--my apologies that I don't remember who. No plagiarism intended) Perhaps one is a small leather bag filled with mercury which gradually stiffens upon contact with body heat. The result is an sextoy which conforms itself to the 'peaks and valleys' of a human body, a sort of customizable inflate-a-mate that goes just where you need it to go. Exactly what its more occult uses would be, I'm not sure, but perhaps it has something to do with reshaping the spirit realm to be more responsive to local fertility concerns.

Andrew E. Larsen