GURPS glorantha (brief)

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 17:27:23 +0200

:From: "Russell Hoyle" <race_at_ninetymph.demon.co.uk>
:Subject: GURPS Glorantha anyone?

:Hi Folks,
:I am interested in creating some appropriate templates and other rules to
:use GURPS when I play in Glorantha (for my own bitter, twisted, personal
:reasons).
:Has anyone done any work on this, or is there anyone on the list who
:might
:like to correspond and in doing, perhaps generate a set of conversion
:rules
:(RQ --> GURPS)?

:Regards
:Rusty

:PS, IS there still a RuneQuest Digest?

  ---

I use a gaming system of my own design that arose from dissatisfaction with GURPS. I worked out conversions that have seemed to hold together very well for several years now. Write to me if interested.

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.