Bullers as Buggering Bullies ? Don't trust the Crimson Nick !

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 01:09:42 +0100

> CE MESSAGE EST AU FORMAT MIME. Comme votre lecteur de courrier ne comprend pas ce format, il se peut que tout ou partie de ce message soit illisible.
> Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 06:11:59 -0000
> From: "Nick Brooke" <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
> Subject: Buggering Bullies
>
> They're in Greg's "Harmast" manuscript, for what that's worth. Little boys
> who join the Storm Bull cult should know what they're getting themselves
> into...

Argh ! I've been gregged on the digest & by an unpublished manuscript as that. It's my first time.

Ouch ! It hurts. I don't like it one bit.

If (orlanthi) all Bullers really are Buggering Bullies, then I would put it in my own private list of the "Ten Things I Hate Most About Glorantha".

There certainly are SBs in my Glorantha who do rape as well as practice consensual sodomy, but it is a fact that _all_ (& this is a Kingdom of Logic "all", i.e. 100% ) Uroxi on the lozenge consider rape to be extremely chaotic & consensual sodomy to be at the very least mildly so. Of course the forbidden fruit is always the tastier, so that the temptation is always there...

Now, those bent Yanafal Tarnil studs, that is a different matter altogether... As Tonalang Greathelm used to say: "Never turn your back on a crooked sword, else he will ram it into you !" Of course, he knew of what he was saying first hand...

All Hail the Reaching Storm !

Christoph Kohring
- --MS_Mac_OE_3034890582_462312_MIME_Part Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bullers as Buggering Bullies ? Don't trust the Crimson Nick !</TITLE=

</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<TT>&gt; Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 06:11:59 -0000<BR>

&gt; From: &quot;Nick Brooke&quot; &lt;Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com&gt;<BR>
&gt; Subject: Buggering Bullies<BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt; They're in Greg's &quot;Harmast&quot; manuscript, for what that's wort=
h. Little boys<BR>
&gt; who join the Storm Bull cult should know what they're getting themselv= es<BR>
&gt; into...<BR>
<BR>

Argh ! I've been gregged on the digest &amp; by an unpublished manuscript a= s that. It's my first time. <BR>
<BR>

Ouch ! It hurts. I don't like it one bit.<BR>
<BR>

If (orlanthi) all Bullers really are Buggering Bullies, then I would put it=  in my own private list of the &quot;Ten Things I Hate Most About Glorantha&= quot;.<BR>
<BR>

There certainly are SBs in my Glorantha who do rape as well as practice con=
sensual sodomy, but it is a fact that _all_ (&amp; this is a Kingdom of Logi=
c &quot;all&quot;, i.e. 100% ) Uroxi on the lozenge consider rape to be extr=
emely chaotic &amp; consensual sodomy to be at the very least mildly so. Of =
course the forbidden fruit is always the tastier, so that the temptation is =
always there...<BR>
<BR>

Now, those bent Yanafal Tarnil studs, that is a different matter altogether= - -.. As Tonalang Greathelm used to say: &quot;Never turn your back on a crook= ed sword, else he will ram it into you !&quot; Of course, he knew of what he=  was saying first hand...<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

All Hail the Reaching Storm !<BR>
<BR>